This is the most important thing
you will do today!
Save Our Public Schools!
AZ Legislature passed SB1431 this year
and we are saying
This Voucher Law (SB1431) allows the little bit of money left for our teachers & public schools to be used for private, parochial and home schooling; allowing privateers to profit from our tax dollars with almost NO accountability!
|Our state ranks 48th for public school funding. (Source: KTAR)|
9am – 2pm
*unless noted otherwise
This is the only concrete way to stop this.
Show Up & Sign on July 15th, 9-2pm.
Volunteers will have SOS buttons or shirts on and are waiting for you at each of these locations
Click locations below to view maps:
- McDonalds 775 W Via Rancho Sahuarita
- Starbucks 1209 W Irvington
- Valencia Library 202 W Valencia
- The Mercado 100 S Avenida Del Convento
- Starbucks 10785 N Oracle Rd
- McDonalds 8349 N Cortaro 85743
- Beyond Bread 421 W Ina
- Café Luce 4205 N Campbell
- Starbucks inside Basha’s 6900 E. Sunrise
- Le Buzz 9121 E Tanque Verde (*only at this location 8-2)
- Beyond Bread 6260 E Speedway
- Civano Coffee House 5278 S Civano Blvd
- Martha Cooper Library 1377 N Catalina Ave
- Match Point Tennis 100 S Alvernon (*only at this location 10-4)
WE NEED 75,000 VALID SIGNATURES BY JULY 31st
This petition is REAL, not like an online petition with no teeth. This has teeth. Once we meet our goal of 75,000 VALID signatures, SB1431 is stopped and it gets referred to the ballot in 2018 when we all get to vote NO and at the same time vote in new leadership that looks out for our students and teachers!
P.S. If you have a friend, family member, neighbor, or co-worker who’d like to learn more about our Ground Game efforts, please share this invitation to them.