To find your precinct map in Maricopa County;
- Visit https://recorder.maricopa.gov/electionmaps/districtviewer.aspx
- Click on Voting Districts
The precincts are listed chronologically by number or alphabetically by name.
- Once you find your precinct #, click on it and it will now show in the box, then click on ‘Map This Precinct’.
- The result you now see on your screen is a map showing your precinct highlighted in green.
- Enlarge the map by clicking + or – on the top right of your screen.
You will see each street with parcel lines showing the individual lots in the precinct.